After hours of researching and using all the models on the market, we find the Best Intex Inflatable Mattress of 2022. Check out our ranking below!
Top Best Intex Inflatable Mattress in 2022
List the Best Intex Inflatable Mattress in 2022
Intex Dura-Beam Ultra Plush Inflatable Pillow Top Bed Air Mattress with Headboard, Built-in Internal Electric Pump and Carry Storage Bag, Queen, Gray
$154.99 in stock
- QUEEN AIR MATTRESS & HEADBOARD: The Intex Ultra-Plush Queen Air Bed provides all the comfort of a traditional spring mattress and includes a built-in headboard for support
- DURABLE DESIGN: Constructed of Fiber-Tech Technology which is made of high-strength polyester fibers that do not stretch over time, resulting in superior and long-lasting durability
- INTERNAL PUMP: Features built-in electric pump that inflates mattress in just minutes; Change firmness with the twist of a knob
- INCLUDES: Convenient carry bag included for storage and transport
- SPECIFICATIONS: Ultra plush pillow top sleeping surface with 18-inch height; Bed size: Queen; Weight capacity: 600 pounds; Material: PVC; Dimensions (L x W x H): 60 x 93 x 34 inches; Weight: 22.8 pounds; Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
Intex Ultra Plush Fiber-Tech 18 Inch High Queen Inflatable Airbed Elevated Air Mattress with Built-In Pump, Flocked Top, and Carry Bag, Tan
- GREAT FOR GUESTS AND TRAVELING: Queen size raised air bed is great for overnight guests or for traveling; Equipped with a convenient hand carry bag perfect for storage and transport
- INTEGRATED PUMP FOR FAST INFLATION: Built-in AC electric pump will inflate and deflate the airbed with the switch of a button; Total inflation time: 4 minutes
- ELEVATED DESIGN AND HIGH-STRENGTH SUPPORT: 18-inch raised height gives you easy access onto and off the bed; Adjust your desired level of firmness by turning the dial
- DESIGNED TO HOLD AIR ALL NIGHT: Engineered with Fiber-Tech materials, which are comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibers that do no stretch over time
- MORE COMFORT AND STABILITY: Dual-layer comfort top for a smooth sleeping surface, and unique edge and bottom ring for more stability; Weight Limit: 600 pounds
Intex Quick-Fill DC Electric Air Pump, 12V, Max. Air Flow 650 L/min
$14.88 in stock
- Plug into 12V DC automobile Cigarette lighter or 12V DC accessory outlet
- Includes 3 interconnecting nozzles
- Max air flow: 650 L/min
- For outdoor use - operates from 12V DC power supply like auto cigarette lighter or accessory outlet on boats and RVs
- The pump can inflate and deflate
Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed with Internal Electric Pump, Bed Height 22", Queen
$64.99 in stock
1 used from $61.74
- Approximate inflation time 4 3/4 minutes
- The sleeping surface is covered in soft flocking for extra comfort, and the indented sides keep your fitted sheets from slipping
- The convenient hand carry bag is perfect for storage and transport
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs
- Dimensions: 60" x 80" x 22"
Intex Pull-Out Sofa Inflatable Bed, 80" X 91" X 26", Queen, Gray
3 used from $58.45
- Charcoal grey velvety surface
- 2-in-1 valve has extra-wide openings for fast inflating and deflating
- 3 quick inflation and deflation valves
- Folds compactly for storage
- 2 cup holders
Intex Cozy Kidz Inflatable Airbed, Color May Vary, 1 Bed
1 used from $21.99
- The perfect airbed for kids with soft, plush sleeping surface in two fun and exciting colors it will come in handy for sleepovers, nap time and travel, without sacrificing comfort and convenience
- Ages 3 to 10 years
- For indoor use only
- Includes carry bag & repair patch
- Dimensions 34.5" x 62" x 7".Material:PVC 98%, Rayon 2%
Intex 64447ED Dura Beam Elevated Fiber Tech Soft Air Mattress Bed with Built in Pump, Ultra Plush Headboard, and Portable Storage Carrying Case, Queen
1 used from $84.99
- EASY SET-UP: Queen air mattress is perfect for sleeping when traveling; Built-in pump electrically inflates and deflates the mattress for super convenient setup and takedown process
- BUILT-IN HEADBOARD: Headboard provides support when sitting up and prevents pillows from falling off
- SUPER SOFT: Velvety soft surface makes for a good night sleep wherever you are
- EXTRA DURABLE: Enhanced Fiber-Tech technology provides added comfort, support, and durability; Flocked sides are puncture-resistant in order to provide long-lasting use; Construction allows bedsheets to tuck in easily and securely
- FEATURES: Includes carrying case for storage and convenient portability; Raised 18-inch design makes getting in and out of bed easier. Approximate inflated size 60in x 80in x 18in
Intex Dura Beam Standard Pillow Rest Classic Airbed with Internal Pump, Twin
2 used from $26.99
- Easily inflates and deflates with a high-powered internal electric pump
- Velvety soft sleeping surface for a luxurious night's rest
- The unique Fiber-Tech inner construction provides the ultimate stability and support
- Bed Height: 10 inch, weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Leave your pillows at home because this mattress has a pillow rest that provides extra comfort
Intex Dura-Beam Standard Series Pillow Rest Raised Airbed w/Built-in Pillow & Internal Electric Pump, Twin
$39.73 in stock
3 used from $36.09
- FIRM TWIN SIZE MATTRESS: Intex Twin Airbed features Fiber-Tech interior construction for firmness and a velvety soft surface to make for a good night sleep wherever you are
- RAISED & COMFORTABLE: Mattress raised 16.5 inches from the floor for your comfort and convenience
- PILLOW INCLUDED: No extra pillows needed as the built-in pillow provides comfy support when laying down
- FAST BUILT-IN PUMP: Built-in pump electrically inflates and deflates the mattress for super convenient setup and takedown process
- DURABLE & PORTABLE: Holds up to 300 pounds. Approximate inflated size 39in x 75in x 16.5in. NOTE : Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for the Manual and Safety Guide
Intex Tote-N-Float Wave Inflatable Air Mat, 90-Inch X 34-Inch, 1-Piece (Color May Vary)
- Built in pillow chamber
- Sturdy 10 ga Vinyl
- Easy roll-up when deflated
- Double sealed edges, 2 air chambers
How to Choose the Best Intex Inflatable Mattress?
Choosing one that will provide the best suction and come at an affordable price is not as easy as it sounds. There are many factors you should consider in choosing a Best Intex Inflatable Mattress. One of these factors is the price.
This is because you should consider all your options before deciding on what type of Best Intex Inflatable Mattress is right for you. Once you know how much you can spend, you will narrow down your choices and find the Best Intex Inflatable Mattress that will work best for you.
There are several functions that you should look at before buying a new Best Intex Inflatable Mattress. These days the more advanced Best Intex Inflatable Mattress have some amazing features. Such as the auto Best Intex Inflatable Mattress function that will help your whole home without any effort on your part.
When you look at the different features of different models of Best Intex Inflatable Mattress, you will find that some have more features than others. There are also some models of Best Intex Inflatable Mattress that will be more powerful than others.
You will want to look at all the functions available on Best Intex Inflatable Mattress to decide which one is best for you. Once you have looked at the functions of Best Intex Inflatable Mattress, you can then start to look at the various makes and models.
The brand is an important consideration. Your search for a new Best Intex Inflatable Mattress should begin by looking at what has been said about the brand. Many consumers are impressed with the performance of a Best Intex Inflatable Mattress that has been deemed high quality.
Ask how long the manufacturer has been in business. There is no point in buying a Best Intex Inflatable Mattress if you cannot trust its manufacturers. Read the Consumer Reports Best Buy Awards and other reviews to see which models have the best reputations.
Old Customer Reviews
It is always a good idea to read some customer reviews when considering buying a new Best Intex Inflatable Mattress. Pay keen attention to the reviews on a particular Best Intex Inflatable Mattress function.
Are the customer reviews talking about how well it Best Intex Inflatable Mattress, or are they talking about how hard it is to use? If the review talks more about how hard the Best Intex Inflatable Mattress is to use, the customer will not use it that much. A good Best Intex Inflatable Mattress will have great customer reviews and not have too many bad ones.
If most reviews are good and a few are not so good, it would be worth it to try another brand. However, if most of the reviews are not too bad, you may want to stick with the brand because of great reviews all along.
Pros and Cons of Product
It would be best if you weighed the pros vs. the cons of each brand. The decision on whether to consider the pros and cons of a Best Intex Inflatable Mattress before you buy it depends on which Best Intex Inflatable Mattress you want.
It would help if you looked at is how much dust your carpet and upholstery can handle. If you have a lot of furniture or delicate furnishings, then one with a wider cord would be a good choice. Whereas one with a shorter cord would be fine for a lot less delicate furnishings and not so much dust.
Whether you are thinking about a Best Intex Inflatable Mattress or another piece of the home appliance, if always good to consider the warranty before buying it. Although you will find that most Best Intex Inflatable Mattress have some limited warranty, some will cover only a few months.
You should also consider buying from a major manufacturer as they usually offer the best warranties on household appliances.
When learning how to choose the Best Intex Inflatable Mattress, you must take the time to research all of your options. This will help you determine the model that will best meet your needs. Ensure that the store you buy from, especially if it is online, is reliable. Amazon, for example, is one of the most trusted online stores in the world. If you were looking to shop for a Best Intex Inflatable Mattress with ease, this is where you can go.