Looking for the Best Nvidia Graphic Card? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We’ve listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Best Nvidia Graphic Card.
Having trouble finding a great Best Nvidia Graphic Card ? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire Best Nvidia Graphic Card research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the Best Nvidia Graphic Card available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the Best Nvidia Graphic Card for 2022. See our ranking below!
Top 10 Best Nvidia Graphic Card in 2022
List the Best Nvidia Graphic Card in 2022
EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 12GB XC Gaming, 12G-P4-2263-KR, 12GB GDDR6,Dual Fans, Metal Backplate
$299.99 in stock
12 used from $270.51
- Digital Max Resolution:4096 x 2160
- Real Boost Clock: 1680 MHz; Memory Detail: 12288 MB GDDR6.
- Real-Time RAY TRACING in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Dual Fans offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-Metal Backplate, Pre-installed + Built for EVGA Precision X1
ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card, IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop ZT-A30600H-10M
24 used from $299.99
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OC 12G (REV2.0) Graphics Card, 3X WINDFORCE Fans, 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, GV-N3060GAMING OC-12GD REV2.0 Video Card
$419.99 in stock
4 used from $351.99
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors
- 2nd Generation RT Cores
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores
- Powered by GeForce RTX 3060
- Integrated with 12GB GDDR6 192-bit memory interface
ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card - PCIe 4.0, 8GB GDDR6 Memory, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4a, 2-Slot Design, Axial-tech Fan Design, 0dB Technology, Steel Bracket
$324.99 in stock
4 used from $243.74
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray-tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech fan design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- A 2-slot Design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 SC Ultra Gaming, 06G-P4-1067-KR, 6GB GDDR5, Dual Fan
$209.00 in stock
4 used from $293.00
- Real Boost Clock: 1830 MHz; Memory Detail: 6144MB GDDR5
- Dual Fan offers higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Built for EVGA Precision x1 - EVGA all-new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a pro
ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 Overclocked 6G GDDR6 Dual-Fan EVO Edition VR Ready HDMI DisplayPort DVI Graphics Card (DUAL-RTX2060-O6G-EVO)
$270.99 in stock
8 used from $219.99
- Digital Max Resolution:7680 x 4320
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1785 MHz Boost Clock, 1920 CUDA cores and overclocked 6GB GDDR6 memory
- Supports up-to 4 monitors with DisplayPort 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0 and DVI ports
- Wing-Blade Fans boasts IP5X dust-resistance and operates at 0 dB levels when temperatures hit below 55C.
- Protective Backplate features a durable aluminum construction to prevent PCB flex and trace damage.
MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 12GB 15 Gbps GDRR6 192-Bit HDMI/DP PCIe 4 Torx Twin Fan Ampere OC Graphics Card (RTX 3060 Ventus 2X 12G OC)
$369.48 in stock
14 used from $435.63
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
- Video Memory: 12GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a) / HDMI 2.1 x 1
- Digital maximum resolution: 7680 x 4320
MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 LHR 8GB GDRR6 256-Bit HDMI/DP Nvlink Torx Fan 4 RGB Ampere Architecture OC Graphics Card (RTX 3070 Gaming Z Trio 8G LHR)
$574.99 in stock
4 used from $495.77
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 LHR
- Boost Clock: 1845 MHz
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a) / HDMI 2.1 x 1
ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 OC 4GB GDDR6 128-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T16520F-10L
$169.99 in stock
6 used from $149.59
- New Turing Architecture
- 4GB 128-bit GDDR6
- Super Compact 5.94-inch Card, Fits 99% of Systems
- Dual slot, 4K Ready, PCI Bus Powered
- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI-D
ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti V2 OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card (PCIe 4.0, 8GB GDDR6, LHR, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4a, Axial-tech Fan Design, 2.9-slot, Super Alloy Power II, GPU Tweak II)
$565.00 in stock
8 used from $482.08
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- This GeForce RTX 3060 Ti graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 25 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.)
- OC Edition: Boost clock 1890 MHz (OC mode)/ 1860 MHz (Gaming mode)